A PhD scholarship is available to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Better healthcare closer to home’. The program will be conducted in partnership with healthcare consumers (older people and their carers), regional and rural health services in the Barwon South West region and Grampians region, universities (Deakin, Federation, Monash and University of Melbourne) and primary healthcare providers across western Victoria.
Potential PhD topics may include:
- Mentoring for research translation capability building in rural and regional health practitioners
- Building research translation capacity and capability in rural health practitioner-researchers: A realist evaluation
- Assessing the scalability of healthcare Interventions: A framework for prioritisation and implementation
- Understanding the dynamics of change in health services: A multilevel analysis of engagement strategies and factors influencing implementation
- Understanding the consumer perspective of home-based healthcare, including satisfaction with services, perceived benefits, barriers to access, and preferences for care delivery
- Investigating the preferences, attitudes, and experiences of consumers regarding the use of digital tools in the context of home-based healthcare
Applications close 5pm, Thurs 31 August 2023. For more information or to apply, click here.