An exciting opportunity for a Research Fellow to guide, advise and lead the health economics efforts for DELIVER, through working with a range of health services across Western Victoria. The Research Fellow will work with a range of partners and health services to provide evaluation expertise on projects to improve healthcare for older adults.
- Flexible location
- Full-time and fixed term for 2 years
- Level B $108,804 – $128,689 + 17% Superannuation
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake research in the field health economics and evaluation in health services research as part of the DELIVER project
- Assist with capacity building in health economic and evaluation across DELIVER partners
- Remain up to date with current literature and methods relevant to this research program
- Develop research protocols and ethics applications
- Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data
To find out more or apply, please click here. Applications close Wednesday, 25th October 2023 at 11:55PM.